Hypnotherapy to Combat Stress and Anxiety
Stress or anxiety is commonplace in the 21st century; people are working harder and for longer, people find themselves bogged down because of too much choice, and there is an increasing pressure upon people to be someone they’re not.
Far too many people will suffer stress or anxiety at some point in their lives and will be able to beat it alone. But, if you have not spotted the signs, stress or anxiety can take over your life, very quickly affecting your quality of life.
Long term sufferers of stress or anxiety can suffer illness, exhaustion in body and mind, or even panic attacks.
Here are some of the more well-known physical symptoms that stress or anxiety sufferers tend to exhibit:
- Stomach pain, heartburn or heart disease
- Chest pains, palpitations and high blood pressure
- Frequent colds and/or infections
- Tension or pain in the neck and back
- Panic attacks
- Tiredness or feeling lethargic
- Rashes, itches and/or hives
- Headaches and/or dizziness
Sufferers of stress can also show many psychological effects too, such as…
- Concentration becomes difficult
- Decisions are slow and hard to make
- Sleep deprivation coupled with nightmares
- Angriness, shorter temper and irritability
- Feeling nervous and anxious
- Feeling as though you are worthlessness and/or lonely
- Excessive mood swings
Stress sufferers are known to behave differently, showing actions such as…
- Losing interest in your appearance and your work
- Withdrawing from social activities and becoming isolated
- Decreased motivation levels and interaction
- Becoming lazy and unpunctual
- Increased levels of alcohol, drug or cigarette use
- Excessively excercising
- Spending money haphazardly and gambling
If you can see your own actions, thoughts and changes in the three lists above, you may be suffering stress and/or anxiety. And you really should take action as quickly as possible.
Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy sessions are designed to teach you how to remain calm through the chaos of modern life. It will arm you with all the tools you need to control your anxiety, remain confident and able to react to tasks, problems and situations naturally once more.
Contact Jason Greeves Clinical Hypnotherapist on 07808 034663 to find out how you can overcome your anxiety and lead a calm, controlled life once more.
© Jason Greeves Clinical Hypnotherapist 2015